Mandarin Oriental, Singapore has just launched a “Stay and Dine In” staycation experience which will be available from now until 29 September 2021. Priced from S$309++ onwards, the stay package comprises the following:
- A one night stay in a 33sqm Deluxe Room
- Complimentary breakfast for two
- Choice of an in-room epicurean dinner for two per night from your pick of the following restaurants:
- Cherry Garden – 5-course menu inclusive of Braised Cod Fillet and Stir-Fried Szechuan Spicy Dry Chilli Chicken Combination Five Grain Fried Rice with Cantonese Pork Sausage and Vegetables
- Dolce Vita – 4-course menu inclusive of Slow-braised Coastal Lamb Shoulder
- MO BAR – options include Seafood Platter, Gyu-Katsu Sando, Tiger Prawns and Chicken Wings as well as selected cocktails
- Morton’s, The Steakhouse – 3-course menu inclusive of an entree, side and dessert, with options including Chicken Christopher, Honey-Balsamic Glazed Atlantic Salmon and 6oz Filet Mignon (an additional surcharge of S$75 per person applies)
- Early check-in at 11am (subject to availability)
- Late check-out until 6pm (subject to availability)
- Additional Fans of M.O. benefits will apply
I have yet to dine at Dolce Vita, but my experiences with Cherry Garden thus far (in particular their dim sum buffet) have been positive. MO Bar’s menu is ideal for those seeking a more laid-back evening with drinks, while the iconic Morton’s, The Steakhouse experience – which requires a supplemental cost – is best suited for a special occasion.
Blackout date on 9 August applies. Dishes indicated in the above menus are subject to change, with the prevailing menus at the individual restaurants available for your perusal upon request.
You can make your reservation for the Stay and Dine In package by contacting the hotel at +65 6885 3030 or email@example.com.
Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
5 Raffles Avenue