Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa launches a S$388++ “Retreat to Sanctuary” stay package for two which will be available from now until end April 2020. The package comprises the following:
- A one night stay in a 36sqm Luxury Room
- Complimentary buffet breakfast for two at Kwee Zeen
- Complimentary signature 60-minute massage for two at SoSPA
- A 4-course dinner for two at The Cliff
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to and from the resort and VivoCity
- Complimentary fish spa
- Complimentary bottle of wine (in-room)
Top-up options are available if you are coming as a family. Personally, I opted for an upgrade to a Luxury Garden Room and the stay was all the better for it. For the dinner at The Cliff, a special counter set-up near the reception area will take your course selections in advance upon check-in. Pro tip: advance dinner reservations made prior to your stay and special requests for outdoor seats overlooking the South China Sea are essential. Ensure you have a written confirmation from the team for your outdoor seats in the event of any dispute, given the occupancy situation involved. Accor ALL members are able to accrue points for the stay, although reservations for this package are strictly only available via booking by contacting the hotel directly.
Quote “LARVITAR” and get 2 glasses of champagne delivered to your room during your stay.
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa
2 Bukit Manis Road
Elsewhere, SO Sofitel Singapore launches a S$298 NETT “SO Cosy Staycation” stay package for two which will be available from now until end June 2020. The package comprises the following:
- A one night stay in a 24sqm SO Cosy Room (you may receive a complimentary room upgrade to the SO Urban Room, subject to availability)
- Complimentary buffet breakfast for two at Xperience Restaurant
- S$80 F&B credit at Xperience Restaurant, rooftop poolside bar 1927 or in-room dining (alternatively, you can redeem a complimentary dinner at The Cliff at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa – one-way transfer from SO Sofitel is provided)
- Complimentary local snacks and non-alcoholic beverages from your in-room private bar
- Complimentary bottle of prosecco
While I have only ever stayed at the SO VIP Suite, the interior design of the rooms at the property is quite beautiful and worth checking out (although you need to note that the SO Cosy rooms do not have windows). I would propose you expend the dining credit at either Xperience Restaurant or 1927, and have more food if necessary in the vicinity given the hotel’s proximity to Lau Pa Sat and the buzzy Amoy Street and Telok Ayer food enclaves. Not entirely sure that I would recommend going all the way to Sentosa for dinner at The Cliff.
SO Sofitel Singapore
35 Robinson Road
Comments are closed.